Benefits Committee Meeting
March 17, 2006
Harvard Law School Library
Present: Candice Feldt (CF), Spruill Harder (SH), Kevin Lau (KL), Jennifer Lyons (JL), Steven Marley (SM), Deb Morley (DM)
Absent: Susan Milstein (SM), Leena Siegelbaum (LS), Karen Young (KY)
- Marymichele Delaney, Senior Benefits Consultant, attended the first part of the meeting. The committee finalized plans for the April 5 th presentation on Long-Term Health Care:
- DM will give a brief welcome and introduce Marymichele. Marymichele will introduce the program and the speaker, Lori Rosen from John Hancock.
- Marymichele will provide a one-sheet handout to attendees, which will include contact information and links to related online resources.
- The committee finalized the questions for the evaluation form. KL will post a draft next week for final review by the committee.
- JL will send a reminder about the presentation three days before the event. DM will forward the announcement to the HCL-list.
- KL reported that the “head count” so far was 21. KL will send an updated “head count” to committee members the week of 3/27. That info will be forwarded to Marymichele and Lori so they know the quantity of materials to bring.
- DM has contacted FAS Media Services and inquired about cost and availability of Media Services for audio recording the event. This information will be forwarded to Alix Reiskind for review. BenCom received a request to record the event.
- The committee finalized questions for the survey; they plan to conduct online in the spring to get feedback for the planning of a fall program:
- Have you ever attended a BenCom presentation or event?
- If so, was it useful?
- What topics related to Benefits are you interested in learning more about?
- What time of day do you prefer for attending presentations?
- Do you prefer a “brown bag lunch” format?
- What additional information about Benefits would you find helpful?
- DM reported on the 3/16 LAEC meeting.
- The committee briefly discussed the BenCom iSite. KL has not been able to access the iSite due to his student status through the Extension School . He is working this out with Alix.
- The next BenCom meeting is scheduled for 4/19 from 2-3 pm in Loeb Music Library.
Top | Benefits
Committee Home Page