Table of Contents
Now on the Web:
Librarians' Assembly Information
The executive committee of the Librarians' Assembly is urging all staff to
touch base with the Assembly web site at http://hul.harvard.edu/assembly/.
This site includes:
- agendas from our biannual Assembly meetings
- information on Assembly committees, including meeting notes
- reports, presentations, and publications, including "Libraries: The Real
Carpenter Report" presented on November 9, 2000
- current Assembly bylaws (as approved in October 1997)
- report of the Ad Hoc Committee Reviewing the Status of the
Recommendations of the Report"Moving the Library toward
Harvard's Fifth Century"
The Executive Committee has also transferred a tape of the Fall Assembly to
CD-ROM. This recording, which includes "Libraries: The Real Carpenter
Report," is available to Harvard librarians by contacting Amy Kautzman at
5-2105 or email@example.com.
Table of Contents |
Previous Article |